about
Look at Me! Me! I'mma pink bunny!
rachie, 13
loves anything japanese/korean-related, computer programming, GFX, art, fashion, music, design etc.
like my facfics? then go to my blog, it's in the affiliates~
PROJECT ONE: I call upon a butterfly for some milk
Friday, November 19, 2010 // back to top?
Hey guys! I have finally posted my first fanfiction in this blog. I know, it's not really great but i worked hard ! hope you all like it ! enjoy!
THIS IS THE START_____________________________________________________________________________
Leanne ran and ran. She could not believe what she had just witnessed. She felt sorry for that short guy, who looked 3 years older than her, yet just 8 centimeters taller. He was charming and handsome though, and Leanne could not figured out why that lady had refused his proposal. She glanced back at her watch, mumbling something about being terribly late, then picking up speed. With her heart thumping fast, she darted around, only to find her self back to where she had been at first. It's that guy again, I thought to myself. He was still standing there, his head bowed down. The bouquet of white roses he had been cuddling so lovingly had fallen pathetically on the rough ground. Cautiously, Leanne walked towards him, and at once his face lit up, yet showed signs of disappointment when he realised it was not that lady. He wiped his face hurriedly with his hands and acted normal. Are you okay? asked Leanne. Yeah, I'm fine... he said. This man... I feel as if I've known him since I was 5... I can talk to him freely... I guess that's just my imagination... Leanne thought.
Guy: So, what's your name?
Leanne: My name's Leanne.
Guy: I see. Um... how was your day?
Leanne: Fine. Yours?
Guy: It was alright, I guess... Fansigning is really tiring, but Kibum helped me out a lot.
Upon hearing this, Leanne pauses. Fansigning? Kibum? What do you mean? He replies with a laugh. Yeah! Haven't you heard of our new song, 'Lucifer'? At this moment, the pieces of information in Leanne's head clicked together like a jigsaw puzzle. So this guy is from that Korean group everyone in school had been talking about! Leanne had never been in a scenario like this before. She was not a big fan of Korean pop music, as she was the type of girl who preferred being alone than mixing around with others and updating herself with the latest trends. She knew about this group, yet had never seen any pictures of or heard any songs by them. Y-y-you're from that SHINee group? Then, that lady I saw... She was Sekyung? She refused your proposal.... Because of the antis.... You.... You are... Leanne stammers. Then came the reply: Kim Jonghyun...
THIS IS THE END______________________________________________________________________________
Please do not copy any part of this fanfiction unless you give me credit or I allow you to. The above is solely fiction and for entertaining purposes only. Thank you.
a smilingangel production