heeeyy . sorry for delaying but im finally back after 3 days . i thought i needed a rest from using the computer everyday .... so yea . today, i will complete chapter 4 (im so slow T^T) . and maybe chapter 5 ! :) there will not be a recap because the previous post was reeeeeally short. so if you havent seen the previous post,
. As tiffanie requested, this whole part is about her. AJAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~!!!!!! (i shall start now.)
_________________________________________________________________________________
While Jean and Hongki were enjoying their day out, Tiffanie was stuck at school. She had been called back for supplementary lessons during the week-long holiday. I wish that time would go faster... she sighs, lazily scribbling down whatever the teacher is writing. Finally, the school bell rings. Tiffanie pulls herself off her chair and says goodbye to her teacher. Casually she drags her feet as she walks unhurriedly towards the bus stop. She stares at the rocky, uneven road, kicking the pebbles around as she goes along. Without warning, someone knocks into her. Tiffanie is taken aback, and falls onto the ground, dropping her bags and books everywhere. Oh! I'm so sorry! the person says apologetically. It's alright, I'm okay. Tiffanie replies. She looks up and sees a clumsy-looking yet adorable boy, about a few years older than her. They both stare into each others' eyes for a while. Uh? It's...it's... that girl! the boy stutters under his breath. HYUN CHEOL! A shout breaks the awkward silence. Yeah? the boy perks up, then looks around. Oh, hyung-nim! He turns back, obviously embarrassed, then frantically picks up the books on the road and shoves them into Tiffanie's arms. After doing this, he stands up, dusts himself and runs to the guy that had called him. Park Hyun Cheol! Where have you been? We have been looking for you! the guy chastises. Sorry Su Hoon hyung.... I was just taking a walk... Hyun Cheol says guiltily, bowing his head in regret. Tiffanie, on the other hand, is quite astonished by what had just happened. After a few minutes of staring at what seemed like an elder brother reprimanding his little brother, Tiffanie shrugs nonchalantly and walks on.
~*~
Back at home, Tiffanie is writing in her diary. She twirls her pen around, thinking hard. Then she starts to write.
Dear Diary,
Many things happened today. First of all, I went to school. Had supplementary from 9am-12pm. Boring. Then I walked out of school after supplementary lesson. As I was walking towards the bus stop, this cute guy bumped into me.
Tiffanie smiles as she remembers that moment. Then she continues writing.
He helped me pick up my books... Then he walked away, because someone called him. His name was...er.... Park Hyun Cheol. Yes. And his elder brother(I think), the one that had called him, was... Su Hoon. I don't know his surname, though. Ah well, but at least today I met a cute guy. Oh, I'll have to go to bed now. My mum's yelling at me. Good night!
Love, Tiffanie.
Tiffanie climbs onto her bed and wraps herself with her thick, cozy blanket. She thinks about how the day went, and about Hyun Cheol and his brother. Eh? I seem to have seen Hyun Cheol somewhere before... She thinks harder. And then it hits her. Her mind takes her back to the day of the audition....
Soooo... here are the 10 lucky winners that will be going to Korea! Jang Hyunseung and Yang Yoseob, you will be in one group. Lee Hongki and Lee Taemin, in another group. Lee Su Hoon and Park Hyun Cheol, in another group.
Lee Su Hoon... Park Hyun Cheol... Tiffanie repeats to herself. She also remembers the time when she fell in front of the male toilet. That suave guy that had woken her up...
Tiffanie gasps. Her eyes widen. It was Hyun Cheol!
THIS IS FINALLY THE END_____________________________________________________________________________
Please do not copy any part of this fanfiction unless you give me credit or I allow you to. The above is solely fiction and for entertaining purposes only. Thank you.
a smilingangel production