about
Look at Me! Me! I'mma pink bunny!
rachie, 13
loves anything japanese/korean-related, computer programming, GFX, art, fashion, music, design etc.
like my facfics? then go to my blog, it's in the affiliates~
PROJECT TWO: Chapter Three-A date
Monday, November 22, 2010 // back to top?
Hey people! Here is the long-awaited chapter 3 of the romance fanfic requested by tiffanie. Okaaayy.... so my chapters are long and i havent got to the "romantic" part yet. BUT!!! Come on!!! Just be patient!!! >< If you have not read the previous chapters, please do so(
click here)in order to understand this chapter. Now here's a recap of chapter 2~ *poke poke* whispers: p.s, please comment in my tagboard!!! and im thinking of naming my tagboard...xD any suggestions?
Previously...
Jean, Hai Ern and Tiffanie get through the audition and are delighted at the fact that they will be going to Korea. They introduce themselves to their teammate, Hara. Hai Ern finds Hara very beautiful, yet friendly. They become good friends. Also, Tiffanie and Jean both meet a cute guy, and they are mesmerized by these boys' good looks. Who are they? Let's find out now...
Maybe I will name my tagboard Tagbie. Hmmmmm.....(directorme: narratorme! stop daydreaming and get on already!! or i'll cut your pay!!) oops. that was so random. xD OK LET'S DO THIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!
THIS IS THE START____________________________________________________________________________
YOSEOB !!!!!!!! AAAAAHHH !!!!!!!!! YOOOOOSSSEEEOOOBBB !!!!!!!!!!! scream the crazed fans. So his name... It's Yoseob... Tiffanie mumbles. She felt her heart thumping even harder. One daring fangirl of his walks up towards him, then runs back to the crowd. Yoseob takes no notice and continues to press random buttons on his handphone. He stands up and shrugs, sighing as he walks towards where Tiffanie is standing. He's coming this way! Should I give way? Should I talk to him? A thousand thoughts rush through her head. Yoseob keeps coming. Ack! I don't know! I want to get to know him, but... Just as Yoseob and Tiffanie are 5 inches apart, Yoseob suddenly makes a sharp turn to his left and walks into the Mens' toilet. Tiffanie smacks her forehead, cursing at her wild imagination. She feels faint from the anger and the embarrasment, and also because the crowd is surrounding her, trying to catch a glimpse of what Yoseob was doing in the toilet. How perverted, Tiffanie thinks. What else could he be doing in the toilet? (if you are eating or going to eat, I'm sorry!) Suddenly, Tiffanie trips and collapses onto the ground, and everyone around her disperses quickly. Just then, a suave boy comes by and squats down right in front of her. Miss, are you okay? he asks. Wake up! Thinking that it is Yoseob that is patting her gently on the shoulder, Tiffanie's eyes flick open immediately. When she sees that it is not her dream guy, she sighs in disappointment and gets up quickly, dragging herself along the corridor.
The silence makes Jean feel uneasy. She takes this chance to strike up a conversation. Sooo.... The weather's pretty good today... Hongki replies, Yeah.... Great for the cactuses...
You watch Nigahiga too?? Jean bursts out. The two stare at each other for a while, before shouting in unison, BROMANCE! They explode into peals of laughter and start chitchatting, laughing all the way. What's your name? he asks. My name is... Jean. You? I'm Hong Ki. he answers. They talk some more, then exchange phone numbers. HONG KI AND TAEMIN! PLEASE COME HERE! screams the loudspeaker. I have to go now, but I'll call you! Jean smiles yet again. Okay!
Finally, the judges call out Jean, Hai Ern and Tiffanie. Tiffanie walks towards Jean and Hai Ern awkwardly, while they are still busy informing each other of what had happened. Congratulations girls, you have won a trip to Korea. You will be forming a team with Hara. I expect you've met her already? The girls nod. Good. The 10 of you winners will have to get your bags packed and we will meet you at the airport next week on Tuesday! Tiffanie starts to scream, and Hai Ern and Jean join in. The judges continue. You will be living together in the dorm for 7 months. During that period of time, we will train you to become professional singers and dancers... So look forward to it! Hai Ern is so happy, tears of joy slowly roll down her cheeks. Ernie! Don't cry! You should be happy! Come on! Smile! her friends comfort Hai Ern. Looking at her friends, Hai Ern breaks into a big smile and hugs them. Come on, says Jean. Let's go home...
~*~
Mum! Sis! I'm home! Jean cries out. Jean's mother and sister rush out of their rooms and crowd around her. So, how was the audition? Sabrina asks. Jean puts on a sad face. No? Mum asks. Silence. Then Jean pulls out the brochure that was given to her by the judges. It read: "Congratulations Jean! You have been selected to go too Korea for training! " Sabrina screams and her mother hugs Jean. But... I will be gone... For 7 months... Jean sighs. She has mixed feelings about going to Korea because she will not get to see her sister there. Aww, that's alright! We'll video call you! It's only 7 months! Sabrina encourages. Then you can tell me what it's like over there! And when you come back, you'll be a star! Hearing this, Jean cheers up. Maybe it won't be so bad after all...
Jean packs up her bags. As she stuffs her favourite T-shirt, the one that says: "I <3 FTI !", her
handphone starts to ring.
annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang, jalgayo nae sarang sarang sarang
chaorunun naye nunmuri onmomul jokshyodo~
ijenŭn good bye good bye good bye, narul ttŏna budi haengbokhae~
hangorum, hangorum niga morojinda~~
She dances to her ringtone for a while before picking up.(I don't know if Jean does this but I do!) Hello? she finally answers. Hey, Jean... Jean gasps. It's Hongki ! She clears her throat before talking again. Yes! Why'd you call? Um... I was thinking... Do you want to go out with me on Wednesday? Hongki says in a rush. Huh? You mean.... Just me and you? Like.... A date? Jean cannot believe it! Did you just...er.... Ask me out? she double checks. Yeah. I guess... came Hongki's sheepish reply. Okay! Let's meet at my house! Jean says merrily. Eh? Did she just agree? OH YESS!!! Hongki says to himself, having a little celebration of his own. THAT'S GREAT! I'LL MEET YOU THERE!! Hongki shouts into the phone, almost deafening Jean. He puts down the phone hurriedly. Yipeeeeeeee!!!! Jean jumps up and down on her bed, squealing her head off. Then she remembers something. Oh no. What dorks we are. I forgot to give him my address and he forgot to ask.
How will the date go? Will Hongki and Jean end up together? What will happen when the girls get to Korea? Do you want to find out? Well, please stay tuned!
THIS IS THE END_____________________________________________________________________________
Please do not copy any part of this fanfiction unless you give me credit or I allow you to. The above is solely fiction and for entertaining purposes only. Thank you.
a smilingangel production